LAKELAND, Fla., April 19, 2022 (Globe NEWSWIRE) — Qgiv, a top provider of nonprofit fundraising know-how, has acquired numerous awards based on scores submitted by Qgiv consumers to application evaluate web-sites G2, Capterra, and Software Information. The awards go over a assortment of topics, like prime fundraising program, excellent of client aid, relieve of implementation, and simplicity of use.
Qgiv was named by G2 as the chief in fundraising software, as effectively as the fundraising platform that presents the most effective outcomes for its consumers. G2 has created a wide range of application product rankings based on data from about 1 million reviews from confirmed end users. These coveted awards from G2 were being supplemented with accolades from both equally Capterra’s Shortlist Report and Software package Advice’s Front Runners Report.
“At Qgiv, we get good delight in placing our nonprofit clientele 1st and are amazingly honored to the moment again be recognized as a fundraising technological innovation chief by the nonprofits we serve,” explained Todd Baylis, president and co-founder of Qgiv. “To meet up with and exceed shopper anticipations, Qgiv’s Shopper Expertise workforce functions as the backbone of our products enhancement method. We get shopper suggestions we’re specified and proactively reach out to the nonprofits we provide for suggestions so we can offer a solution which is very affordable, modern day, intuitive, and fulfills the wants of nonprofits in an increasingly digital environment.”
Placement in Capterra’s Shortlist Report is based on favorable consumer rankings and products recognition, when placement in Application Advice’s Entrance Runners Report is primarily based on user assessments that measure a product’s usability and consumer fulfillment. Confirmed consumer evaluations remaining on G2 resulted in Qgiv acquiring 15 various award badges in G2’s Spring Report, like the pursuing:
- Greatest Outcomes – G2’s Finest Benefits Index is calculated based mostly on return on investment and how probable a nonprofit is to suggest Qgiv to a friend.
- Finest Believed ROI – The ROI index is calculated primarily based on the time taken for a merchandise to accomplish a return on investment decision and the time it usually takes for the item to go dwell.
- Greatest Relationship – The marriage Index category is calculated primarily based on purchaser fulfillment executing business with Qgiv, high-quality of aid, and how likely a customer is to propose Qgiv.
- Ideal Guidance – The Guidance Index category is calculated dependent on excellent of aid and ease of accomplishing company with Qgiv.
- Best Setup – This award is given primarily based on shopper pleasure with the set-up process for just about every merchandise.
- Swiftest Implementation – The Fastest Implementation item in the Implementation Index had the shortest go-live time in its group.
- Simplest Admin – The Least difficult Admin index is calculated primarily based on consumer satisfaction with administration-certain products characteristics.
To browse evaluations from Qgiv clients, go to Qgiv’s G2, Capterra, and Application Information profiles. To learn more about Qgiv’s fundraising applications and how they can gain your nonprofit, visit www.qgiv.com and ask for a demo.
About Qgiv: Qgiv, Inc. is a primary digital fundraising platform empowering 13,000+ nonprofit fundraisers to increase money for their causes while trying to keep prices lower. By means of on line offering and party registration types, text fundraising, peer-to-peer fundraisers, and auction occasions, Qgiv offers a whole suite of fundraising alternatives that combine with business-foremost CRMs and electronic mail vendors to provide a customized offering experience for donors. Established in 2007, they now serve more than 6,000 nonprofits in the US and Canada who have collectively elevated in excess of $2 billion employing Qgiv’s system. Qgiv is identified for their totally free, award-successful consumer services, customizable platform, and versatile pricing. Qgiv is dedicated to supporting people today fulfill their passion to make a change for other folks by equipping fundraisers with instruments and academic methods to advance their awareness and transfer their missions forward. To find out a lot more, visit www.qgiv.com.
Qgiv turned a Sphere enterprise in 2019 to reinforce its affect on the nonprofit sector. Sphere, a Waud Funds Companions private fairness portfolio organization, delivers about 20 several years of expertise in payment processing, finance, and information privacy to maintain Qgiv and its nonprofit customers at the forefront of compliance and payments.
- Qgiv Named Top Fundraising Software package by G2 and Gartner Digital Markets’ Network Websites Capterra and Program Information.