Life on the bleeding edge is just organization as regular for Pixels
Now might be unquestionably Samsung’s, with the start of the Galaxy S23 series continue to dominating our notice, but not even a huge celebration like that is going to sideline Google and its endeavours to bring Pixel end users the very newest Android enhancements. For the previous couple months now we have been following Google’s progress with Android 13 QPR2 betas, ahead of March’s anticipated feature drop, and now we get our incredibly most recent develop with the release of QPR2 Beta 3.
If it feels like we just obtained a new QPR2 preview, you’re not mistaken, and we are only a couple months taken out from the incremental release of Beta 2.1. That one particular sent some important bugfixes, but we have however been curious to see what far more significant alterations may possibly land prior to this beta period ended. Present-day release of QPR2 Beta 3 starts offering those solutions.
Developer-documented and consumer-claimed difficulties
- Fastened an concern where notifications in a notification group ended up sometimes exhibited with straight corners instead of rounded corners.
- Fixed an challenge in which the information in the notification shade that implies an lively VPN relationship overlapped with the message about applications with energetic foreground services.
- Fastened an problem in which the overflow menu could not be accessed when editing Brief Options tiles.
- Fixed an concern that at times brought on a machine with vibration enabled to vibrate for far too prolonged right after it gained a notification.
Other resolved concerns
- Fixed an difficulty that at times brought about messaging apps to crash or fail to deliver notifications.
- Fixed a GPU challenge that prevented applications from applying particular visual consequences.
- Preset an problem exactly where Speedy Settings tiles for a operate profile have been not added soon after setting up a new system.
- Preset an concern that often prompted the Pixel launcher to crash when using the Search bar in the application drawer.
- Set an concern that sometimes prevented a system from staying unlocked employing a sample following the Google Assistant was activated.
- Fixed an issue in the com.android.qns method process that from time to time caused crashes.
- Mounted an issue with the Pixel launcher that prevented Chinese text input from currently being recognized when typing in the Research bar in the app drawer.
- Fixed an difficulty in which when coming into and exiting Photograph-in-picture (PiP) method from an application soon after switching the screen orientation, the system Settings app crashed with a “Settings retains halting” message and then the system Options app couldn’t be opened.
- Preset an issue with the Procedure UI that sometimes brought on it to crash from a null pointer exception.
- Mounted an difficulty the place the link status of a Bluetooth system sometimes did not match the true unit condition.
- Fastened an situation where the Pixel launcher crashed when a person tapped a net research recommendation for a query expression.
- Set an concern that brought about standing bar icons to overlap with the day textual content when font and display configurations had been set to their most degree on a gadget.
Pixel owners who are signed up to participate in the beta really should be obtaining their OTA updates soon. For the impatient amid you, there’s constantly the option to down load the update directly, or even a comprehensive manufacturing unit graphic.